Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Tribhuvan University, Nepal, with a specialization in criminal and commercial law
Works and Achievements
March 2017 – CurrentAssistant Professor at the Kathmandu University School of Law (KUSOL)
• Teaching different commercial law subjects such as Company Law, Insurance Law, and Banking Law among others.
Coordinator of the following departments at the KUSOL
• Student Welfare Council (SWC): Serving as a faculty coordinator for the SWC, a student body in the school, which supports the quality education the school intends to provide to all the students.
• Debating and Mooting Society (DAMS): Serving as a faculty coordinator for the DAMS that helps students to enhance their capacity to participate in mooting and debating competitions by organizing internal and external debates and moot court competitions and facilitating the students to get access to different national, regional and international debating and moot court competitions.
• Admission, Internship, and Placement (AIP): Serving as a faculty coordinator for the AIP that aims to select the best students to enroll in the School for undergraduate and graduate programmes, and facilitates students’ placement in different organizations for internships and employment.
2013 to 2017
Worked as a faculty member
• National Law College, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu: Served as a guest faculty for International Air and Space Law subject.
• Gyankunj College, Kabhrepalanchok: Worked as a faculty for Business Law subject.
• School of Engineering, Kathmandu University: Visiting faculty at the Humanities and Management Unit for Business Law subject.
• Served as a member of the High-Level Task Force for Modernizing Securities Institutions, formed by the Home Ministry, Government of Nepal, in 2008
• Holds a diploma in "Economic, Social, and Development Rights and Good Governance," a course taught by the Kathmandu School of Law (KSL), Purbanchal University at the 4th winter residential school that had students from South Asia, South East Asia, and Africa.
• Research fellow at China-South Asian Law after successfully completing the fourth course of the "China-South Asia Legal Training Base," which took place in Kunming, China, from November 9–29, 2019.
• Member of the High Court Bar Association, Patan, Lalitpur, and has ample experience in the field of legal practice at the law courts in the area of Commercial, Civil and Criminal cases.
• Ability to read, evaluate, and interpret books, professional journals, and rules
• The capacity to manage a variety of details to enable informed and timely decision-making
• Teach in a program that is viable to provide academically sound instruction and contribute to overall organizational objectives.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Superior analytical and logical thinking abilities
• Strong organizational skills