- Masters of Science (M.Sc) „ Infrastructure Planning“ University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany. (2014)
- Bachelor in Architecture
Kathmandu Engineering College, Tribhuvan University, Nepal (2005)
Conference, Seminar, and workshop
- Participated in staff teaching mobility program within the frame of Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Program at Yildiz Technical University from 10.06.2019-14.06.2019.
- Participation in the “ Returning Expert Regional networking meet 04-06 June, in New Dehli organized by GIZ.
- Participation in workshop and training on “Knowledge sharing on sustainable development „ 8-10 December 2017, Kathmandu conducted by GIZ.
- Participation in the Vision Workshop organized by Dhulikhel Municipality July 2017 to set a long-term vision of Dhulikhel Municipality.
- Participation in the Workshop “Building Research“ In Dhulikhel 15-25 November 2016, conducted by a team of TU, Berlin.
- Participation in Second International Conference-2014 on "Climate change- A Global Challenges. Contribution of Infrastructure Planning", Stuttgart, Germany.
- Participation in STUBE Seminar " Introduction to Development Politics" 2014, Stuttgart.
- Participation in CIM (Center for International Migration and Development) seminar-2014, Bonn
Membership in Professional Society
- General member of Nepal Engineer Council.
- General member of Society of Nepalese Architects (SONA).
- General member of Rotary Club of Dhulikhel