Published Date: 2022-06-16, Thursday
Department of Geomatics Engineering, Kathmandu University in collaboration with
Booster Grant Nepal is organizing a two-day residential event "Training of Trainers - An
Advanced OSM training" for the selected OSM enthusiasts from OSM Nepal Community.
This training aims to build the advanced level understanding of the OSM enthusiasts and
train them to be OSM trainers/leaders. It will combine technical input, personal effective
facilitation, and practical, hands-on experience covering the following topics:
· Advance editing in OSM
· Addressing Quality Issues
· Quality assurance tools for OSM/Dealing with conflicts/Validation
· Teaching Learning/ Communication skills
· Guidance on preparation for training materials, organizing training and mapping events
· Interaction with OSM community ...and many more.
**Date: June 26 - 27
Venue: Dhulikhel, Kavre
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/TOTboostergrant
If you want to participate, please register before Sunday, June 19, 2021. The selected
participants will be notified shortly thereafter. Limited Seats only.