NOTICE FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION AND ADMISSION
This is to notify that the following applicants, who applied for the admission in BBM-LL.B and BEc-LL.B, Spring Intake–2022, have been selected for admission on the basis of merit secured by them in Kathmandu University School of Law Admission Test (KULSAT). The selected candidates are requested to contact School of Law for document verification and admission from 27 February to 9 March, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Procedure for Document Verification and Admission:
- Selected candidates should appear in person at the School of Law’s admission desk with original documents (mentioned below in no. 2) along with photocopies of the same.
- Submit a copy of transcript of +2 or equivalent (A level, CBES, IB level, CTEVT diploma level), SLC/SEE mark-sheet, character certificate(s), citizenship, original migration and 3 recent photos (PP size).
- Pay the required fees to School of Law’s account as indicated below. Fees payable at the time of admission is Rs. 182,000 (One hundred eighty two thousands only). Please do not pay the fees before the document verification is conducted by the admission desk and keep a photocopy of the payment slip with you after the payment.
Account Name : KU - School of Law
Bank Name: Nabil Bank Ltd. (Any Branch)
A/C Number: 04201017500994
4. Complete the admission forms available at the admission desk.
5. Fill in the registration form via the link sent to your email before coming to the School for document verification.
6. Duly get the declaration signed by yourself and the guardian.
- If the documents or information furnished by the applicants are found to be untrue or invalid, intentionally or otherwise, admission offer will be terminated.
- There shall be no extension of deadline for admission.
- Seats that are not fulfilled by 8 March 2022, if any, will be offered to the waiting list candidates. Candidates in the waiting list are requested to contact School of Law on 10 March 2022.