Published Date: 2020-07-19, Sunday
Standards and Metrology Office, Birjung under Nepal Bureau of Standards and Metrology, GoN seeks excellent candidates as an intern for the project “Design for manufacturability of Automatic level gauge with temperature sensor in Nepal''. Automatic level gauge with temperature sensor has potential application in petrochemical industries, alcohol and beverage industries. The project will be carried out under the guidance of experts from Standards and Metrology Office, Birgunj and Design Lab, Kathmandu University.
❖ Location : Online/Virtual with possibility of field visits
❖ Duration : 3 months
❖ Number of available positions : 2
❖ Scope of work:
● Literature review of the system
● System selection based on set of criteria and applications
● System design along with CAD drawings
● Feasibility on its manufacturability in Nepal
● Techno-economic opportunity and challenges of the system in Nepal
● Must be final year undergraduate student of Department of Mechanical Engineering
● Familiarity with CAD drawings, instrumentation and electronic systems
How to apply?
Candidates are required to send a request letter, their CV and one-page motivation letter (all in one pdf) at email@example.com by 23rd July 2020 with subject “Application for Internship 2020”
Interns are selected based on their demonstrable skills and attributes relevant to the area of research.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for a Skype interview.
Standard and Metrology Office,