Coordination and Communication Division
Coordination and Communication Division (CCD) functions under the Office of the Vice Chancellor as a part of the central Secretariat coordinated by three Units each based in School of Medical Sciences Chaukot and Dhulikhel Hospital, Kavre, School of Management Balkumari, Lalitpur, and School of Arts and School of Education, Hattiban, Lalitpur. CCD is the main media and public relations office for the University.
CCD performs the following key responsibilities:
- Organize periodical press briefings to disseminate the developments in the University;
- Prepare periodical press releases to disseminate University activities to a wider public;
- Keep track of the completed, ongoing and future activities and projects within the University, for reference to the Secretariat;
- Publish official newsletters (digital and printed) on behalf of the central Secretariat;
- Prepare research-based, book-length elaboration of the Silver Jubilee Initiatives (SJI) – documenting global trends, delineating KU’s foundations and suggesting frameworks for implementation