The Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering prepares students for leadership roles in all facets of computer engineering education and research activities. This program aims to provide engineering manpower of high academic excellence well suited to the job market.
Aim of the Program
- To provide engineering manpower of high academic excellence well suited to the job market
- To attain academic excellence in engineering education and research
- To continuously develop research facilities for both individual and institutional research.
- To help students become result-oriented and stimulate their creativity
- To provide consulting services in related areas