Published Date: 2019-04-29
Dr. Gajendra Sharma, Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering has got the following papers published in the year 2018:
1. Gajendra Sharma and Ghanshyam Mahaseth. An Empirical Assessment of Service Quality and Customer Preference of Cellular Service Providers in Nepal. International Journal of Excellence Innovation and Development, 1(2), pp. 40-54, 2018.
Available online at: http://www.ijeid.com/papers/vol1issue2/IJEID11AB040054.pdf
2. Gajendra Sharma and Lal B.R. Thapa. Distributed Multimedia System for Distance Education. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Recent Trend on Computing (ICRTC 2018), p. 18-22, 2018.
3. Gajendra Sharma and Sapan Aryal. Use of Virtual Machine for Distributed Computing in Sensor Grids. Engineering Technology, 2(5), pp. 1-3, 2018.
Available online at:https://juniperpublishers.com/etoaj/pdf/ETOAJ.MS.ID.555596.pdf.
4. Gajendra Sharma and Mahesh Prasad Bhatta. Implementing e-Learning in Far Western Region of Nepal. Review of Knowledge Economy, 5(1), pp. 1-20, 2018. DOI: 10.18488/journal.67.2018.51.1.20. Conscientia Beam Publishers.
Available online at:https://ideas.repec.org/a/pkp/rokeco/2018p1-20.html
5. Gajendra Sharma and B. K. Bhattarai. Adaptive Wireless Sensor Network and Internet of Things. COJ Reviews and Research, 2018.
6. Gajendra Sharma and Ankita Yadav. Fault Tolerance in Real Time Distributed System. Trends in Technical & Scientific Research, 3(2), pp. 01-04, 2018. DOI: 10.18488/journal.76.2018.52.20.24.
Available online at:https://juniperpublishers.com/ttsr/pdf/TTSR.MS.ID.555606.pd
7. Gajendra Sharma and Rabin Shrestha. Intelligent Class Scheduler in Kathmandu University. Journal of Management Research, 10(4), pp. 17-26, 2018. Macrothink Institute.
Available online at: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/jmr/article/viewFile/13060/10782
8. Gajendra Sharma and Binay Sharma. Comparison of Routing Protocols in-terms of Packet Transfer Having IPV6 Address Using Packet Tracer. Engineering Technology Open Access Journal, 2(4), pp. 1-5, 2018.
Available online at:https://juniperpublishers.com/etoaj/pdf/ETOAJ.MS.ID.555593.pdf