7th International Science Conference organizing committee invites you to submit abstract for the scientific researches and findings. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. The presentation type may possibly be changed following review by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the congress and presenters are required to register for the conference separately. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
Deadline for abstract submission:
Notification of abstract acceptance
Full papers will be published in Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Engineering And Technology (KUSET), for that full paper should be submitted( within will be updated soon ). (Please follow the guidelines of the journal. Link)
- All abstracts must be submitted via this form (scroll down for the form) before the deadline i.e. 10th October 2017.
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and limited to 300 words.
- An abstract consists of a title, author name's and affiliation, the text of the submission and keywords.
- Title: Capitalize the first letter of each word.
- The abstract body text should be structured chronologically into four sections: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- No tables or images are allowed.
- Keywords: No more than 6 keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter.
- No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation, poster presentation or poster exhibition). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
- Acknowledgement of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updated information.
Size of the Poster
The size of the poster is 36x48 inches.
If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify in writing as soon as possible.